Smart card Reader HID OMNIKEY 5027 USB
HID® OMNIKEY® 5027 high-frequency contactless reader with keyboard wedge interface is designed for customers seeking easy integrations with higher security and access management who want to utilize their existing access control badges for authentication to computers, networks or cloud applications beyond physical access control.
For common cards and use cases, the contactless card reader comes preconﬁgured and ready to use out of the box. Easy configuration is available for different operating systems and card populations, as well as integration for various existing environments (ideal for SSO). Typical environments for the reader include healthcare, financial services, enterprise and government.
- Easy to integrate – straightforward utilization of existing access control credentials based on keyboard wedge
- High-frequency credentials supported – including iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1/EV2 as well as NFC
- Preconfigured – by default, for an easy output of most common credentials
- Ease of configuration – with the Workbench Tool, conﬁguration ﬁle or cards
- USB Interface – USB 2.0 Full Speed Device (12 Mbps) USB 3.0 extended operability, tested with hubs/controllers
- Connector / Cable – USB Type A connector; 59.1" (150 cm) cable,
- Operating Systems (Keyboard Wedge Mode) – Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Server 2016/Server 2012/Server 2008R2 Linux Debian 6.0+ / Ubuntu 11.04+/ Fedora 15+; Open SUSE 11.4+ Mac OS X; Android™ 4.x-8.x
- Driver – Native keyboard (Human Interface Device) driver from operating system
- Configuration Options – OMNIKEY Workbench Tool on MS Windows Configuration API / Remote Management Configuration cards*
- Warranty Two-year manufacturer warranty
*CCID driver from OS required