HID DigitalPersona 5300 Fingerprint Reader
The DigitalPersona 5300 from HID Global is a compact, optical reader that meets both FIPS 201 PIV and Mobile ID FAP 30 standards. The reader is designed to satisfy the high-volume requirements of large-scale civil ID and commercial enrollment authentication applications. Incorporating a durable IP64-rated glass platen that is highly resistant to chemical and physical damage, the DigitalPersona 5300 is well suited for harsh environments.
- FIPS 201/PIV certified
- Mobile ID FAP 30 certified
- 500 dpi images
- Compact size
- Counterfeit finger rejection
- Compatible with DigitalPersona Biometric SDKs
The reader rapidly captures and produces fingerprint images at 500 dpi resolution in ANSI and ISO/IEC standard formats. On-board electronics automatically control calibration and data transfer over the USB interface. The DigitalPersona 5300 can be used with any standards-compatible fingerprint template extractor or matcher, including the DigitalPersona® FingerJet™ Biometric Engine. The DigitalPersona 5300 and the FingerJet Biometric Engine provide an unmatched ability to authenticate even the most difficult fingerprints accurately and rapidly.
- Pixel resolution: 500 dpi
- 8-bit grayscale (256 gray levels)
- Scan capture area: 20.32 mm x 25.4 mm
- Reader size: 86mm L x 53mm W x 31mm H (+/-0.5mm)
- USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- IP64-rated seal between top case and glass surface